Friday 14 February 2014

New Website

This year has started very slowly, what with the bad weather and getting a dreadful cold virus which knocked me for six. But now I am fully back to speed and creating new work for exhibitions planned this year.

Firstly I would like to share the redesign of my website, which I am delighted with. Please have a look at www.patriciavolk.co.uk and let me know what you think.



Also got my Axis membership renewed and up and going.  Again please go and have a look and pass on to your friends.

Below are the galleries and events you will find me at this year. Just click on the names and that will take you through to their websites. Some more will be added later, and I will keep you informed of updates. Remember you can telephone and come to the studio any time to see what I am working on. Or follow me in Twitter - I am told I am quite amusing!

 
The Affordable Art Fair Battersea - Sheridan Russell Gallery
13-16th March

 
Beukenhof Pheonix 
Ronde Van Vlaanderenstraat 9 - 11 B-9690 Kluisbergen Belquim for their summer exhibition.
 
The Art Room Solo Exhibition
Topsham, near Exeter - contemporary art gallery in Devon - May 2014

Hannah Peschar Sculpture Garden
nr. Ockley, Surrey
May - October

The Garden Gallery  
Stockbridge, Hampshire
May - October

The Bevere Gallery
Bevere Lane, Worcester, WR3 7RQ
May 
 
Doddington Hall & Gardens
Lincoln
2nd August-7th September
  

Please note: If you have any photographs of my pieces in situ, I would really love to see them!

 Lets hope the weather gets better and we have a lovely spring and summer ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment